Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Scatter Brained post....

Hello!! Just checking in! Nothing new really here! I've felt baby move a couple times, and it was amazing!!! I can't wait till those kicks really start....I'm sure they will be massive kicks, if the baby listens to Josh, b/c he keeps saying "kick mommy" lol!!
Speaking of Josh...he's been SUPER sick the last few days...poor guy, I've been doing my best to stay away, I was sleeping on the couch for a couple days. I am hoping men are worse at being sick than kids, because man is he grumpy & I'll admit slightly annoying :)~
I will tell you baby is getting BIG, although I just feel fat, I read Baby is about 5 and 1/2 inches now! AMAZING! Well I am at work, but thought I would update everyone......I am hopefully planning a trip to Vegas at the end of the week.....PLEASE PRAY that I get a few weeks off! Since I have decided to take some time off, then work for a couple more months on the next job. We talked about it & decided that I will go nuts being in the trailer for that long not working, so I'm going to try to tough it out until Mid May...Plus that just means I can buy the Lucky maternity jeans I REALLY want....yes that is right I said it LUCKY MATERNITY JEANS!! I almost cried I was soooo happy when I saw them, I've just gota get to Vegas to buy them!!!!! Ok I'm done rambling now...hope you enjoyed a pregnant ladys scatter brained ramblings...;)
Hope your having a happy Monday, if there is such a thing!!
<3 E

No comments:

Post a Comment