Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

15 week appointment...

So sorry it took so long to post! I went to the dr. on Wednesday....nothing too exciting, HB was 162! I scheduled our Ultra Sound for March 4th! We compromised so I would have to miss too much work (if we are still working) So I am going to my monthly appointment a week early & we are doing the u/s then! I love my doctor he is so nice! He also tried to convince me that we should stay with him, since we will only be an hour and a half away....but I don't think so. He said they could induce me, but that really isn't what I want. I'm going to get to Jacksonville, and look for a Midwife there. Rochelle researched for me & found a couple so I am going to go check them both out & see who I like better, and maybe go see an OB too, just to be sure I like who we go with! As much as I LOVE Dr.Kinder, I just don't want to "schedule" my delivery & be induced, especially since I don't really want medication! I mean don't get me wrong, I am a TOTAL "planner" and would love to have my mom here & Josh off of work, but there is just something about not knowing!

Right now I am searching for a campground to stay at in the Jacksonville/Tyler area....I'm being super picky, since I will most likely be home all the time, so I want a laundry facility, a pool would be SUPER since it will be really HOT in July & August :( Plus it has to be close to town, so I don't have to drive far to go to the store, and hopefully I can get close to friends too, so we can hang out! UGH the stress of not knowing...I LOVE pipelining...I just have to keep telling myself that. Apparently we only have 7-9 days of work left....so we will probably have a couple weeks off, but on our spread there will be about 7-8 HUNDRED people....so finding a nice place where there aren't a MILLION people there bugging you is a trick.....well I better get back to work!
Have a GREAT weekend~!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment