Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

First Belly Pic...& interesting Wal Mart visit :)




15 weeks....




Nothing special...I haven't gained any weight yet....which is fine with me!! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I will probably post then too!!


Let see...I posted Sunday morning, then it turned out to be a very interesting day! As I mentioned, Josh ended up working, so I was home to do all of our Sunday chores; cleaning, shopping etc. So I went to WalMart to grab a few things, then realized it was way past lunch, and I should eat, so I checked out and went to Subway, which is inside WalMart. I ordered my sandwhich, they toasted it, and as I am standing in line I get so dizzy and can't even stand up, so I had to tell the person behind the counter I had to go sit down! I WAS SO EMBARASSED! So I sat down, called Josh, which really just worried him more than anything! But I wanted to make sure if something happened he knew what was going on! So I sat there, they brought me water, and eventually I got up & finished my sandwhich & paid for it! UGH, I cannot explain how dumb I felt...I mean have you been to any Wal Mart on Sunday...can you say BUSY! I called my Dr. yesterday morning, they said it was normal, and to remind my doctor on Wednesday when I go in & he will help determin what happened....duh, I'm dumb and didn't eat soon enough! So that was my day....well then I went home & relaxed!!


Hope everyone had a better Sunday than me....ohh ya I took my belly pic that day too!



1 comment: