Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Goodbye Dallas/Corsicana...

So, the one thing I cannot get used to about pipelining is that nothing EVER goes as planned! Apparently now we are NOT going to Corsicana, instead we are going to the other end of the line, which is in Jacksonville, Texas! Which isn't close to Dallas, well it is 3 hours away! I can't seem to find any birthing centers in the area, which is really upsetting, because I had gotten my heart set on it!

I guess I need to learn my lesson, not to get set on things until we are actually there! This has happened a few times now, and I know everything will work out, but sometimes it is just really hard to be positive when you get let down! I should totally know not to get excited about things!

Well...today I get to work harder than I do at work! Josh is working today, so I get to do all the house work! Have a great Sunday!

E

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, that's any closer to me than Corsicana! Maybe you should just plan on coming to Houston for the delivery. I will travel to Jacksonville. No worries. :)

    ReplyDelete