Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Las Vegas/ 18 week pics :)

Ok sorry it has been sooo long :) I went to Las Vegas last weekend, kind of a spur of the moment trip, got my tickets on Tuesday and left on Thursday! Jessica, Maddox, Aunt Karey, and Uncle Johnny were there! It was quick, but FUN! We got to go shopping & get amazing jeans....sooo comfy, I live in them now!!! I FINALLY got to meet Maddox, & he is sooo cute!! I won't lie it made me want a baby boy...hehe....


Anyways, I need a new camera so Jess took all the pics & I am waiting for her to get some to me....hint, hint, wink, wink Jess ;)


So I took 18 week belly Pics in Vegas.....here is the best on...I guess?!?!


2 comments:

  1. Oops - I didn't see this post before. I will send you some pictures tonight! You look great and I love the new blog background.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete