Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Meet Faith Olivia Perry....




March 4th 2009....we found out baby perry is a GIRL!!! YAY, to be honest we were a little shocked, but I wont lie I cried tears of JOY!! I can't wait we are so happy to be able to call her baby Faith! Josh & I immediatley went shopping and got some clothes from Target!! She is the measuring perfect....18 weeks, 3 days, and weighs 8 oz!! Almost a pound YAY!!!! The u/s tech was awesome, we were her last clients before lunch so she played around with Faith to get her to move all over!! She was stretching with her arms behind her head, yawning, rolling, & doing all sorts of fun stuff for us! The tech also showed us with the 4d U/S looks like....it was awesome, but then she put her hands in front of her face so we couldn't get very good pics :(

Also we found out I may have placenta previa...which means I may have to have C-Section, but I am getting used to that idea....so if that is the worst thing that happens I will consider myself pretty darn lucky!!

Here are some pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww...love the name! You guys were quick to agree - Charlie and I didn't decide on a name for sure until she was almost here! lol.

    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you and I love the name! Cute clothes. ;o)

    ReplyDelete