Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

1 year...ALREADY?!?!?! AHHHH

My baby is one...I still cannot believe it, I haven't cried, but I think that is because I literally cannot believe it! I feel like just yesterday I was in the hospital, holding my brand new baby, giving her her very first bath, counting her fingers and toes, swaddling her, and staring at her in amazement! This year has gone by faster than any year in my life, and I feel like they are just going to keep flying by!



Faith is so amazing, and although sometimes I'll admit she drives me bananas, she is still the light of my life! She makes every day so special and perfect, I wish she understood that today is her birthday, but I know she doesn't! She still isn't walking, and I really don't feel like she will be anytime soon, and I don't want to push her, she has always been on her own schedule, and I know she will do it when she is ready. And in true Faither's fashion, she will just up and take like 5 steps, and be completley on the go! She always does things late, but she does em good! When she sat up at 6 months, she stayed sitting up and she did soo good, when she started crawling at 9 months she TOOK OFF! I know she will be running soon after her very first steps, so for now I am ok chasing around a crawling baby! She has 3 almost 4 teeth, I say almost 4 because I am sure today her 4th will be breaking through, it is soo close I can feel it right through her gums!!



We are having her birthday party on Sunday, it will be small, but I wanted to do something for her, so we will have a little shindig! Wishing everyone could be there, but that's the life of pipelining!!! I will have lots of pictures tho!!!!




xoxo,

Erin

1 comment:

  1. This post made me tear up. It does go by so fast. I can't believe she is one. Love you guys and hope to see you in the near future. Can't wait to see pictures from the party.

    ReplyDelete