Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Birthday EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAA

Ok, it wasn't really an extrtavaganza, but I can pretend right?!?! It was a great time, Faith might not agree, but I enjoyed celebrating her birthday!! Jessie & I made her the cutest Skull Cake...thank god for Jessie and her creativity (and steady hand)! I ordered a cake with Faith's picture on it, for the adults and it turned out....ok....lol!

Faith wanted NOTHING to do with presents, I mean nothing, she didn't care about the paper or anything, she like one card, from Angelina & family....other than that no intrest! She did enjoy her cake, after I had to shove some in her face, to show her she was supposed to eat it and that it tasted GOOD! lol, then she dug in, it was quite a big cake though, so we had some leftovers! Then I had to hose her off to open gifts! It was TOO hot to be outside, so we were all crammed inside, so everything went pretty quickly, then we were off to the pool!! Faith thougth she could swim apparently, because she started freaking out & moving my hands off of her, crazy kid!!! Anyhow, that is pretty much all about her birthday, all in all it was a good time. Our family was definatley MISSED, but we have learned to make the best of things

Sorry it took so long to post...we've been hoping and preparing to move, but it looks like we have another week here!!

xoxo,

E

1 comment:

  1. Even with cake all over herself, she is still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete