Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where ohhh where did my baby go?!?!?!?!?

Ok, I am in total disblief...my baby is 11 & 1/2 months old!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH I am in shock, how did this happen soo fast? The last 12 months seems like it just flew by, and the last 4 months even faster, since 9 months she has grown & learned SOOO much it is unbeliveable! I'm still trying to keep up, she crawls, stands up, almost walks, eats her food on her own, she is SO BIG GIRL (as Josh would say)!! Independence is her favorite thing, she wants to eat on her own, play and crawl all around, she wants to go outside & play all day long, if someone opens the door, and she doesn't get to go out, she throws a HUGE fit...
What makes me get into all this and be so mushy you ask?!?! haha the little things in life...like Faith's new favorite food...SPAGHETTI, and she likes to use her own fork to eat it, or her hands, mostly her hands! Ok so enough talk...some pictures from Spaghetti & bath time afterwards!!!

XOXO,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment