Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

busy, busy, busy...

So I finally uploaded a ton of pictures off my camera, and realized I haven't posted many latley...probably becayse there isn't really anything exciting going on... Faith is on the move constantly, we are pretty busy, between going to the gym, taking naps, ohh and Faith's favorite thing....EATING! I hardley find time to do much, especially since Josh doesn't usually get home untill around 8...then it is bed time, and mommy & daddy time! So...since I know next week I will be posting birthday party pictures (tear), I figured I'd give you a look back at the last couple weeks!!

Faith's personality is as BIG as ever!! She loves giving kisses...high fives....and laughing really hard, usually so hard it gives her hiccups!!




Enjoy, and I will TRY my hardest not to post a sappy 1 year birthday post on Thursday...but no promises ;)
xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment