Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First sickness & Visitors...perfect :(

Of course, when we have visitors, Faith gets sick!! She was sooo miserable and crabby all weekend! It started on Friday afternoon, she had a slight fever, which I atributed to teething, gave her some tylenol...and we moved on with our day! Woke up Saturday, had a little fever again, we had a busy day with Roxanne & family, went to the Oregon Museum of Science & Industry, then we went to a launching of one of the barges that Josh had been working on, Faith was crabby, but nothing too serious. THEN went to dinner, and she was MISERABLE, had a super high fever, luckily I carry Tylenol with me, so we barley made it through dinner, came home, checked her temp & it wasn't too bad, got her to bed, and snuggled it...then 1 am rolled around, and her fever was up to 102.5 :( needless to say we were up for a few hours with her, monitoring her fever & trying to make her happy! Sunday she was crabby, I kept her on tylenol all day so she never really got a fever, then Monday was basically the same, until Josh gave her a bath, and we noticed she had a huge rash! Tuesday morning the rash was way worse, so I called the doctor & we went in Tuesday afternoon! To my dismay he was very happy to see the rash (I was not)!!! He told us it was Roseola, which the rash means we are on the home stretch!!

I am so thankful it wasn't anything more serious. I am pretty sure Faith cried more this weekend than she has done her entire life. NOTHING made her happy, not even me :( I was really scared all day yesterday, I though for sure there was something seriously wrong with her! She seems to be MUCH better today, so thank you everyone for the thoughts & prayers from my Facebook status'! You are all much appriceated, I'm actually glad she wasn't that bad because of teething, because I don't think we could do that for every tooth!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I look forward to posting something positive for my next post!!
xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment