Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trip to the coast!!

The weather here in Portland has been unseansonably warm (so I've been told) but we have really been enjoying the weather!! It has been in the 60s some days!! So since it was a beautiful weekend, we decided to take a trip to the coast!! I forgot how beautiful and breath taking the ocean really is! God can creat some beautiful things, I can't even express in words sometimes! We started off in Astoria, which was kinda of disappointing, it was beautiful, but no beach access, so we met up with Corree & Nick and ate some lunch in Astoria, then we headed down to Cannon Beach....BEAUTIFUL!!! We took some pictures & just walked along the coast, then headed back home! I can't believe we only live an hour and a half from the ocean, you can bet we will be going there a lot more, now that the weather is nice (hopefully it stays this way)!

Astoria :)
Cannon Beach!!



Last weekend we took family pictures, I am waiting to get them back, I am sure they turned out great & can't wait to share them with everyone! Hope you are all had an amazing weekend!!
XOXO,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment