Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

The beginning of the end...;)

So, ever since Faith has starting sitting up, it is a whole new world to her. She has become a WIGGLE worm, so interested in everything! It is crazy, she has since started scooting, and just becoming a big girl! Where did time go, what happened to my little baby who fell asleep in my arms, and was content hanging out in one spot all day?!? It isn't all bad though...it is really amazing watching her grow and discover new things. She acts like she has the whole world figured out!!! Everything goes in her mouth, and no we still have no teeth :( I can feel one on the bottom tho, so I am hoping it breaks through this weekend!!

On another note, I have started working in the office here at the R.V. Park, just a couple hours a week, Faith stays home with her daddy, and although they have only done it one night, I think they both enjoyed it!! They went for a long walk & even stopped by to say hello!! It is great only being there a few hours at night, when Josh is home, and they are only a few hundred feet away!!!

Enjoy the pictures & the weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment