Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MOVING on...

SO I am officially convinced Faith will NEVER crawl! Ever since she learned to sit up she refuses even more to be on her tummy, and now she has started to pull herself up!!! I swear I am not kidding, my (almost) 8 month old pulls up and stands!!! Where has time gone?!?! I can't believe we are going to skip this crawling stage!!! It makes me sad, and kind of proud too!! I've noticed her the last couple days trying to push up while sitting on the floor with her ball, then I sat on the ground with her, and she pulled up on me!!!! I was shocked, then I put her up next to Josh and she just stood there, so happy & proud of herself, it was ADORABLE!!


Some pictures for you......

No comments:

Post a Comment