Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daddy Daycare....

I have started "working" a few hours a week, here in the RV Park office, and I am LOVING it! I am working in the evening, so Josh is usually home to watch Faith, and I'll admit they come hang with me a little too. It is the perfect "job", and instead of getting paid, I get money off our rent, could it get any better, I think NOT, and if for some reason Josh has to work late, I can bring Faith over with me!! On Monday Josh was home with Faith & well she was super fussy so he couldn't come hang out, so Josh put on her baby einstens movie and came in the other room to make a snack and when he went back to our room...this is what he found:




Good job daddy!!!!!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment