Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

A few things about Faith...

Soo...ever since Faith was born (ok a little after) she has been super nosey! If there is something going on or we are somewhere, she is awake looking around, and taking it all in! I like to call her nosey Rosey sometimes ;) no matter how tired she is...she stays awake!
Another thing she LOVES, is her stroller...she will sit in there forever, but not in her carseat in the stroller, in the big girl part sitting up...looking around, again being nosey! She loves walks in the stroller, in the mall, outside, anywhere as long as she can sit in there she is a happy happy girl ;)
Also, the outdoors, she is already so obsessed with being outside, even tho it is cold! We go out side & she SMILES soo big, especially if she knows we are going on a walk in her stroller outside...that is her favorite!! When we were in Texas getting ready to leave, I was inside packing, and Josh was outside getting ready, Faith sat outside in her stroller for over and hour just watching him & taking it all in!
When Faith was born, until about 3 months old she HATED her carseat ;) She screamed the entire time we were in the car...but our LONG drive from Las Vegas here, she somehow began to love it!!! Which was a good thing, because I can't imagine how that trip would have gone if she hadn't figured it out, or if Angelina wasn't there!!! Now she basically falls asleep everytime we get in the car...I won't complain tho!!! :)


Ok that is all I have for now...I can't believe she is 6 months old today! Time has flown by, and although I don't remember what life was without her, it feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant...such an amazing feeling, I will never forget that day, the first time I told someone (which was you Jess), saying it outloud was an amazing feeling, life is so beautiful, and goes by so fast. Although my life can be crazy & bumpy sometimes, I think it is PERFECT, and wouldn't have it any other way. I can't believe that in 6 months Faith will be a year old.


This is what Faith looked like 6 months ago:



Hope everyone has a great weekend.....xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aww - what a good post! Time sure does fly. I remember the day you told me also. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, made me all teary-eyed! Life sure does change when kids enter the picture but I can't imagine my life without them :)

    ReplyDelete