Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas!

WOW, I haven't posted in almost a month! Hope everyone had a great Holiday season! And everyone isn't too cold!

Faith & I went to Las Vegas the weekend before Christmas, we had a great time, and although Yaya had to work a lot we still got some quality time with her!! Faith & I even cooked chocolate chip pumpkin bread & Faith fell asleep in her arms...I think that was probably her favorite memory from our visit! We missed having Josh there, but I am so happy we made it home for Christmas with him!

Skyping Grandpa Ken on Christmas morning!


Out to breakfast at Denny's in her Christmas Jammies!

On Christmas eve we went to the Portland Speedway and went through the light parade they had, it was SOO pretty, altough Faith slept through it, I'm sure next year she might enjoy it! Then Christmas morning we slept in...well till 8 or so, then we went to Denny's for breakfast, and hung out then went over to Corree & Nick's house, where Faith got some clothes, I got my 2nd Snuggie (& YES I AM HAPPY ABOUT THAT) and Josh got a Leatherman! It was really nice hanging out with them on Christmas, helped me forget that we weren't with family, I consider them family now!



The day after Christmas was a BIG day for us! We went to the mall, and got Faith's ears pierced! I did really good, a lot better than I thought I would. Faith did AWESOME! She only cried for about 30 seconds, Josh on the other hand, not so great, after it was finised he had to take Faith outside while I finised up, it was super cute ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment