Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Faith *LOVES* food!!


Ohh my the last week or so she has been LOVING food! She especially loves Sweet Potatoes and Pears. Banannas are growing on her, and she likes apples too ;) We were bathing every other night, now we do every night because she is a messy messy girl! Sweet Peas are not her favorite thing in the world, but I can only expect that from her I wouldn't eat them either!

I am really looking forward to her 6 month check up...UGH 6 months I can't believe it! We have her appointment on February 5th :) I am very positive that she has gained a lot of weight and grown a ton. We have decided to wait until her 1st birthday to see if they are still concerned with her size, and if they are we might run the tests they want then, but I am waiting until then. Mostly because I know in my heart nothing is wrong with her! She is perfectly healthy!! Well here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure!!

Ohhh yess...I forgot to mention, Faith has lost her....HAIR, and mostly all of it! Poor Baby ;)


2 comments:

  1. You can tell she's added some meat to her bones - she looks extremely healthy (always has in my opinion). Good luck at the checkup! Can't believe she's 6 months already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I'm glad to see you are waiting because she looks perfectly healthy to me!! Some babies are just small-- my cousins are having the same problem. Their daughter is 7 mo and is just now weighing 11 pounds. She is developing and hitting all her milestones, just not growing as fast as they 'think she should'

    ReplyDelete