Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Alone at last....

Although I'm sad that we are all out of visitors, I'm happy to get into the swing of things with just us 3!! Rochelle left on Wednesday, and it was REALLY sad, although I think I was still half asleep when we were at the airport droping her off, especially since my alarm didn't go off, so I woke up about 3 min before we had to leave..OPPPS!!!! We had a really good time though & got to sleep all night...most nights!! She usually falls asleep between 9:30 & 11 (I know that is a wide range) then wakes up between 5 &6...I know I'm really lucky everyone keeps telling me that! Hopefully it stays like that, but I'm not holding my breath!!!

Chelle got to experience a lot...well a few things when she was here!! My cousins Nick & Tracy came up to see us when she was here, also Aunt Jody & her family came to visit, I guess they like Chelle more than me ;) Also, Faith had her first REAL bath, she wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but then she didn't mind it!! We left Faith home with Chelle & Josh & I went to a movie at Movie Tavern....it is the most amazing place ever!!!! You can have dinner & watch a movie at the same time!! And drink, but I couldn't :( If there is one near you I HIGHLY recommend it!!!! Faith slept the whole time!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment