Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

1 Month Old!!!


7 lbs 6 oz, 21.25 inches, 13.75 head circumference

WOW..I cannot believe a month has gone by! It seems crazy...she has already changed so much, I'm curious to see what the next month will bring!!! We are going home (Iowa) on Sept. 11th...and I honestly can't wait for everyone to meet Faith...and of course show off my beautiful baby girl!! I just look at her in amazement everyday, I'm sure all you moms know exactly what I am talking about!! Today was the first "cool" morning here in the Fort Worth area...and of course we had our doctors appointment, and Faith had no pants to wear...lol all her pants are WAY too big!! I didn't spend much time investing in newborn clothes, because I didn't think she would be in them for very long...but she in a tiny lil squirt & still in newborn clothes...so I guess this calls for a mommy, daughter shopping trip!!!!! Her measurements are all good...she is growing, not a lot, but as long as she is growing they aren't concerned! she is in the 9th precentile for her weight, 50th percentile for her height & 9th percentile in head circumference!! So she is tall & lanky!

Some pictures for your amusment:

Mom I'm getting TIRED!!!!

Ok...seriously I am done!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How freakin cute is she?! I can't wait to see her in just a little over a week!

    ReplyDelete