Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Vegas/Halloween!




Faith & I had our worst flying adventure yet....and I wont go into details, because it was just that bad I would have to write for HOURS!! Not because of Faith, tho thankfully, I will never fly Delta again that is for sure!!

Anyways! We arrived to Vegas on Rochelle's birthday, we got to see her new house, and spend some girl time, with Chelle, Angelina and Mom :) Faith got to show off her walking skills to everyone, and get used to having people in her face 24/7! We had to go to Wal Mart, to buy clothes...our luggage ended up in Jacksonville Fl! Then we arrived to YaYa & Papa's house and ate Happy Joes Pizza...it was AMAZING!!!!! It was for Chelle's bday, but I had some selfish reasons for having it shipped too!! Tuesday we had a girls shopping day...without Ang :( she had school!! But I got some MUCH needed jeans from my favorite store (The Buckle)! The rest of the days were filled with napping and just hanging out going here, and there and everywhere!!! And hair appointments ;)
MOM! 3 hour time changes SUCK!!!!



Apparently only on the West Coast do they do trick or treat on Halloween night, so Sunday night we got the girls all dressed up for halloween! Angelina had pink eye so we had a little scare that she wouldn't be able to go, but we put gloves on her and used a lot of sanatizer!!! Faith did great, tried walking in everyone's house...to be expected I guess!! Monday we got to see Grandpa Ken, then went to the Kolar, Shively, Fenn house for dinner...spaghetti...mMmMmMm...

Baby Sock Monkey!!

Hannah Montana....with pink eye ;)

Grandpa Ken...he remindes me of my daddy!!

I hope everyone had a great halloween!!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment