Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Changes in Attitudes....Changes in Lattitudes...

So after a year of taking care of Faith, and not really doing anything for myself, or even taking time for myself, I decided I needed to get back in the swing of things!! I decided it was time for a change, time to chop my hair off. This may sound stupid to some people, but I can't descirbe how it made me feel! My long hair NEVER got done, I just jumped out of the shower, and threw it up, I spent more time getting Faith ready for the day then I did myself, and honstley I think I cared more what she looked like than me! It is crazy how a cut and color can change your whole outlook and change how you feel about yourself! I never thought I would have short hair that I couldn't even pull up, but it forces me to straighten it, and I think that is a plus!!! It forces me to spend time on myself, which is good. I think my husband appriceates it too!!








So here are some pics, that most of you have already seen, but enjoy anyhow, I know I am!! Especially the only 20 min. it takes me to actually do it!! ;)

xoxo,
E

2 comments:

  1. Doing things for yourself is good for the Mom soul. Your family will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute! And funny that I just posted about never doing things for myself and then came over here and read this.

    ReplyDelete