Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monkey Business...

I know I tell everyone Faith is a monkey ALL the time...but now I finally have some more proof...and I just wanted to share, I'm sure you didn't really need proof!
Here is a video of how Faith has mastered climbing on the couch...she can do it very quick as you can see!!!



I was cleaning the other day so I had to put her exersaucer up on the couch...and before I knew it I found THIS...thank god I found it, because it could have been disastrous!!! EEEEKKK bad mommy! I know your probably thinking I should've gotten her off RIGHT AWAY...but seriously, I couldn't resist taking pictures, I was DYING laughing...she is my endless entertainment!!


I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, it was great to spend a relaxing day with Josh, we are really looking forward to Father's Day next weekend!!!

xoxo,

E

1 comment:

  1. Haha - crazy girl! I hope we get to see her sometime soon. She's growing up.

    ReplyDelete