Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

All my mommies...I need your opinion!!

Sooo...Faith is about to need a new carseat...not because of weight of course, but length :) So I've been looking & doing a little research here & there, and I REALLY like the Saftey 1st Air Protect, it is rear facing (convertable), which I am keeping Faith rear facing for a while, since she is soo tiny! I haven't heard anything bad about it, but just wanted to throw it out there, and see what everyones opinions are!!
Thanks!!
E

http://airprotect.safety1st.com/reviewers.php

2 comments:

  1. Erin!! I've been trying to look into this too because Mason will be outgrowing his rear-facing soon but I want to keep him rear-facing. I've heard that they may be making it the law that children under the age of 2 have to be rear-facing... but I feel like their legs are going to be scrunched up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything about the Air Project, but I LOVE our Graco MyRide. It gets great reviews and it's RF until 45 lbs. Not 100% about the height requirements though. Just keep in mind that all seats are different -- there isn't a "standard" height so look for something with a taller shell since she's tall so you can keep her RF as long as possible.

    N is still RF and she's 21 months -- sure her legs are bent, but she doesn't mind and IMO the added safety is well worth some scrunchied legs.

    ReplyDelete