Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not much to post...ok maybe I had more than I though....

We have had a fairly boring week, we had our anniversary on Wednesday, and didn't do much just got eachother cards, which is perfect for me! We (Josh) got a permanant job offer in Washington State...its a long story, which I will spare you, we are debating on going there still, and just praying on it to see what God has in store for us...October always seems to bring changes for our family though!

Faith has started to really life her head, it started last Monday...she gets MAD when she laying down & can't sit up, it is too cute!! Fall has really come here in North Texas, which I LOVE, but wasn't really prepared for with Faith, so I'm hoping she really starts fitting into her 0-3 month clothes!! We went to the doctor on Friday, she grew 2 INCHES, but only weighs 8 lbs 15 oz, but the doctor isn't concerned because she is staying steady in her percentiles, and it isn't decreasing in her weight! I was VERY happy to hear that!! She is just a little baby...which is fine with me!!! Next week is a busy week with our mommy & me group...Wednesday through Saturday we have events, and Saturday we are all going to the Pumpkin Patch, including all the dads!! I can't wait to post pictures!! Here are some pics from this week!!

Enjoy!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment