Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

As of Friday September 18th....

Faith officially sleeps in her bassinet!!! YAY, it was a hard transition....well for me not so much for Faith! We got her to sleep 2 nights in her co-sleeper, next to me, and nap those days in her bassinet, then on Friday night I thought...why not lets try putting her in her bassinet, if it doesn't work then we will try again in a few days! Well...we were up late that night...like 11:30, and she slept in her bassinet from 11:30 pm, until 9:30 am!!!! I was SHOCKED, I unfortunatley didn't sleep the entire night because I was up checking on her every couple hours, but it was GREAT! I am soo proud of her, I thought it would be a hard habbit to break, but it was easier than any of us though!! Here are some sleepy pics for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment