Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Boys....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



Well since you haven't seen the boys in a bit, I thought I'd give you a few pics to look at!! Also, we celebrated their 1st birthday!! They got to eat pedigree puppy ice cream....and made a huge mess on my floor, but it was worth it! I hope you enjoy...we sure did! I can't believe they are a year old :( My lil pups are getting all grown up!!!
On the couch w/ J after a LONG day ;)

Birthday Ice Cream!!!! MmMmMmM...........

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly! They're huge! Seems like I remember you just posting pics on MySpace of them as pups! Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...and they still have a year and a half to grow....Mastiff's aren't full grown till 2 1/2!! YIKES...lol,no one believes us when we say they are still pups :( I am trying to spoil them whiel I can b4 Faith gets here :)

    ReplyDelete