Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

33 Weeks!!!!!

My belly is HUGE & WHITE...so you may want to put your sunglasses on before looking any further :) Not much to update on, I think I may have a dislocated rib on my right side, because that is her favorite side! She LOVES getting up under my ribs & just kicking the crud out of me! But ohh well what can you do?

Tomorrow I am driving down to Fort Hood, Tx to see my HERO cousin, Nick, who is back from Iraq! I can't wait to see him & I am SOOO incredibly thankful that he made it back safe & sound! I can't wait to see him & my Aunt & Uncle too, and meet Nick's girlfriend! Since they are only a couple hours away I am hoping to see them a lot, and if we are still in TexASS for Ms. Faith's birthday then hopefully they will be able to come up & meet her!!

Well here goes nothing....

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment