Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

A update from DFW Airport :)

I realized I never updated after my last doctors appointment...so now I am!! I LOVED my doctor...she was soooo amazing! And took about 45 min to talk to me & get to know me & ask questions about my life & Josh & I....it was really nice & personal, and made me feel sooooo much better!! She told me there are 4 doctors in their office, and usually I just would see whoever is available...but since I missed the first 2 trimesters, she wants me to only see her...so she can build a relationship with me!! I'm SOOOO EXCITED...she also said she tries to deliver all of her patients...so even if she isn't on call, she will try to make it!!

On a different note...she said I am measuring just a little big....so I "have to" have a sonogram at my next appointment...which is in 2 WEEKS...I can't believe I am at 2 week appointments already! So the day after I get home from Vegas, I have another appointment!! But at this office, they do sonograms & give you dvds for $5...since Josh most likley wont be able to make it, I'm so glad I can bring it home with me...then post it on here for everyone to see!!!! Well...I'm off to search the internet while I sit here & wait for my delayed plane to take off :( I'll post pics & stuff in Vegas!!!
Love,
E

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see a little video of her. I'm glad to hear that you love your new doctor and things are going well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete