Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

28 Weeks (3rd Trimester) & MOMMYS DAY!!!!

Sorry I haven't written in a bit :) BUT...all is good here, I have a new doctor in Dallas, I haven't been yet, but I have an appointment on Thursday May 14th, (Josh's Bday)!!! I'm excited & nervous at the same time...but I think it will all be good ;)










Sunday was a BIG day...my first Mommy's day & the beginning of my 3rd Trimester!!!! Josh can't seem to wait till the special day to give me my gifts...so a couple weeks ago he got me a new computer...so he could use the old one! Then...on Saturday night I got a pair of 1 carat diamond earrings!!! Have I told anyone how AWESOME of a husband I have?!?!?!?!? Plus, I got the sweetest card, AND a pink tool bag filled with pink tools :) Of course these gifts are all also my birthday gifts.....since it is in just a couple weeks :)






I'll probably be MIA for a bit because I am going to Las Vegas/Reno for baby showers, and family time....since it is the last week I can travel until baby arrives :)


I hope everyone is doing great!!!
E





2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! Enjoy your showers - wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy third trimester! You look fabulous. How was your appointment?

    ReplyDelete