Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

18 months= 1 year and a half....I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!

WOW!! I can't believe our baby is 18 months...and isn't even a baby anymore...a full blodded TODDLER!!! Where did this come from?! Where has time gone?
We have Faith's 18 month check up on Monday, and I'm not counting on anything different, hoping for 20 pounds...but not holding my breath!! Faith is growing out of her 12 month clothes...not in her waist of course, but her arms, and legs!!! Thank GOD for Gap...because withouth Gap pants she wouldn't have any jeans to wear!!!


Fresh outa the bath!
Time to brush our teeth!!

Faith says soo many words...not clearly of course, but she tries! She is a jumper, and a climber! She never stops moving!! I was doing dishes and she climbed on the foot stool and used to drawers as a ladder to climb on the counter...the other night she JUMPED off the couch, like super man...landed on her face, laughed and did it again!! Josh says it is because her favorite show is Curious George ;) so he says she can't watch it any more ;)!!! But what he doesn't know wont hurt him!! Today we started a swim class...more of a get use to and play in the water class, I'm sure it will take a few times for her to get into it but she did pretty good!!!
Caught ya!!!
Watching curious George ;)


Still...watching Curious George!



I hope everyone is doing good, and hope to update more soon!

xoxo,
E

2 comments:

  1. She looks a lot like you Erin! Keep the updates coming...I sure do miss you and hope I get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Everyone says she looks like Josh...so ill take it when i can ;) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete