Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to the world Griffin!!

Faith has a new cousin!!! YAY..Roxanne (Josh's sister) had her 9 lb 9 oz baby boy on October 30th!! He is soo cute, and cracks me up, even though him & Faith are 3 months & 1 day apart, I think Griffin will be watching over Faith, since his likley already bigger than Faith!! I love it!!! He is sooo cute!! I can't wait to meet him & spend Thanksgiving with them!! Good job Roxy, we LOVE YOU!!!!!
I stole pics from your FB! :)
Proud parents, waiting the arrival of Griffin!!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!!
Griffin & Vanessa (Josh's mom)
Beautfiul parents...can't wait for the first family pic with Wyatt & Cheyanne!!!!!
Going home~

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that she is wearing jeans as she heads home from the hospital...pretty sure I wasn't able to squeeze my fat but into anything not stretchy for at least 3 months!

    ReplyDelete