Faith Olivia.......

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walker & Texas Ranger...

Hi all! So a couple days last week we got off of work early!! YAY! I know some of you are yet to be introduced to Walker & TR, so here are some pictures I took whiel we were out walking :)

Where we are staying right now has about 80 acres of land we can walk on, so we found a place to let the pups go free!!

Mr. Walker....sitting so nicely ;)
Josh w/ Walker & TR...on a cliff close to the pond....(let me know if you see any aligators)

The only "decent" picture I could get of them standing still...
(Walker is on the left, TR the right)
Hope you enjoyed getting to know our boys ;) They are growing like CRAZY right now, they are almost 8 months, and weigh around 80 lbs, no one believes us that they are puppies!!!



1 comment:

  1. Your website looks great...too cute. I'm going to have to spruce mine up now. I love your dogs' names! They are getting big. :)

    ReplyDelete